MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Best Hunt Photo All Time

thecrittergitter

This could be one of my favorite hunting photos of all time........There is no way a girls night out could be this fun:):)

Attachments

• The Team small.jpg
    The Team small.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 843
This is way better than elk hunting anyway:) We still have a handful of doe tags left so I'm sure we will see a few more of these nights soon.

Attachments

• Me N D small.jpg
    Me N D small.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 847
  • Me N B small.jpg
    Me N B small.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 838
  • Dman small.jpg
    Dman small.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 841
  • Braden small.jpg
    Braden small.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 835
  • The boys small.jpg
    The boys small.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 831
Your kids look like they have been trained as well as my kids for the fake smiles! I agree, these might be your best photos! I hope to get some with my oldest son this weekend!!!!

Yea, I have to try and tickle them quick before most photos otherwise I get that cheezball fake one like displayed above:)

...cold trooper Kolter...never complained.

IMG_0094.jpg

Ken III's first kill

IMG_0790.jpg

Ken Jr. & his boys

IMG_0791.jpg

Yea, I have to try and tickle them quick before most photos otherwise I get that cheezball fake one like displayed above:)

My wife's part time job is photography, although it should be her full time job, she is simply great at it. And that is not me being biased. So my kids have been the guinea pigs for quite a while. Doesn't matter in these pictures, your kids are just happy being there no matter what their smile is like!!!!

Great job critter! My parents have a couple similar ones from when I was that young, you're boys will be glad they have those when they grow up.

Those are great pics, Critter! Hang on to them and keep taking more. Those guys are obviously having lots of fun and enjoying time outdoors with Dad.

I am blessed to be now taking similar pics of grandkids. My son who was featured in such settings several years ago now has a license plate that reads "HNTMAX"!

Continue the legacy!

Nice...man they sure do grow up fast. Just seems like yesterday mine were that age.

Man..... I REALLY want to get my little girl in on some of that kind of action. Just can't find a spot as consistent as yours to take her to, and keep her interested. Going to have to put in some time this summer trying to get something like that lined up.

Looks like you Zach and the boys had a blast! I have to admit, your kids are pretty fun to hunt with!

SWEET! I took my daughters out for there first time too this year. Great times, but you guys were way more successful than we were

(I have a picture of the oldest CRASHED in the pick up on the way home, drooling and everything....but she would KILL me if I put it up here. LOL)

Here's the pics, I tried to attach to the previous response....

Attachments

• 0908120627.jpg
    0908120627.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 551
  • 0908120631a.jpg
    0908120631a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 533
  • 0908120628.jpg
    0908120628.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 600
Thanks!!!! Been working on it....Started Crossfit and changed my diet...and stockpiling weapons and ammo. LOL

Yea these boys are HOOKED. We have daily conversations about when the next time is gonna be! lol
Loads of fun.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back