Best fishing holes

pa mt man

Anyone else fish in the medial of I-90?? It's not too crowded. Launching was cheap but frightening. Too many rubber-neckers for my liking.
FISHING_I_90.sized.jpg
GET THE NET!!I think we caught a MINI VAN.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-27-2003 17:44: Message edited by: pa mt man ]</font>

Yes it was our boat. Bought it new in 91. No one was hurt.It happened in 1992. My brother, more ammo, and I are self employed and we had put in too many long hours to finish a job before we left at 12 am and drove striaght to the lake.(5 hr drive) We were fishing lake ontario out of the mouth of the niagra river and we were going to stay in Lewistown after the first day. After losing our reservations at the local cheap motel,women wouldn't even come to the door to disscuss it,and finding no rooms till Rochester we decided to stop at the next roadside rest and crash in the van.We didn't make it. Even though more ammo was driving,we all fell asleep.
Thank God we didn't hurt or involve any one else in the mess.
The boat hit a pond of water and slid right up the medial. The only damage was done when it left the trailer. The trailer was totaled. I'll post some more pics when I find them. We fished and skied out of that boat till 1997 when I traded it in on my new boat. Don

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-27-2003 20:11: Message edited by: pa mt man ]</font>

Back