🔥 Best dumpster fire or derailment 2023

Up to 2 selections

• 2rocky’s Code Word needed in case we meet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm kind of disappointed in your available choice. Surely there are some better choices. Only 2 of those are locked and only one is longer than 10 pages.

I for sure am not the expert in these kind of threads as I generally avoid them at all costs but there have to be some better ones than these!

(Me bitching about your hard work) At least you got off the couch!

I'm kind of disappointed in your available choice. Surely there are some better choices. Only 2 of those are locked and only one is longer than 10 pages.

I for sure am not the expert in these kind of threads as I generally avoid them at all costs but there have to be some better ones than these!

(Me bitching about your hard work) At least you got off the couch!
I skipped over many of the locked threads with mean-spirited banter.

I don't know, I don't think that goat hunt thread belongs in this category. It was never really derailed far from the topic of the goat hunt and although that thread for sure started a blaze, it wasn't a dumpster fire.

It for sure belongs in the troll/shit stirring nomination category though!

I don't know, I don't think that goat hunt thread belongs in this category. It was never really derailed far from the topic of the goat hunt and although that thread for sure started a blaze, it wasn't a dumpster fire.

It for sure belongs in the troll/shit stirring nomination category though!
Somehow missed that thread - I just read it. Holy S—-! Apparently I’m behind the curve and need to shank an expensive gear item.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back