Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Best Budget Rangefinder

I could be wrong but I don't believe the Rangefinders have the lifetime warranty.

I had a buddy that just had one go down last season the item was second hand and several years old. They sent him a new one after he called them. Leupold is hard to beat on customer service. He explained the whole situation and he said they really were great and helped him out tremendously.

Check out Camofire they tend to have rangefinders on there for a reasonable price

For $160 the Sig 850 is tough to beat... For basic archery and medium range rifle hunting it's great. The 2000 is nicer, though a little more expensive.

Gogogo Sport Vpro would be a cheap pick if you want a good cheap rangefinder for both golf and hunting under $100. It offers you pinseeking technology too.

Last edited:
The dirty little secret is that no matter what brand you pick, they're all made in the same chinese factory. Sad, but it is what it is.

I’ve had a cheap $100 bushnell and it wasn’t worth the batteries in it.

A mid range Leupold, mid range Nikon, and a mid range Sig.

The Sig is twice the rangefinder as the other ones. It’s worth the money.

Also check the “used” section at Amazon. They have returned, open box, and damaged box for significantly less. I’ve bought numerous stuff like that for half off. As long as the description says the damage is only to the packaging it will carry the warranty of a new product.

Just bought an Ugly Stik for $30 (was $75) because it was returned and didn’t have the factory cardboard sleeve.

Get a used Leica.

I think Vortex is the only company that has a lifetime warranty on electronic optics. Best warranty in the business…and you’re gonna need it…probably more than once.

I cant help you there. I been using the same Leica I bought back in 2004/5. Pretty inexpensive per year for a quality piece of equipment than has been thru tough conditions and never failed to range. It will probably last me another 5-10 Years.
I would buy another If it did fail.

I know it’s probably more money than a lot want to spend, but you can get the Leica 2400 for $600. I’ve been doing some research, and the feedback seems pretty overwhelmingly positive. A cheap rangefinder can really let you down when you need it. I’m planning on going this route if I upgrade mine.

Find a good used leupold lifetime warranty and they back it. Great equiptment
Forget it. They only put a 2-yr warranty on their rangefinders. They are made in...,Guess where? Yep, CHINA!! all of them are made in 1 factory. All the manufacturers slap a different name on and change the various features. Oh yes they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back