Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Best Binos for under $600

Thanks guys for all the info on binos in this price range. The Cabelas here in Boise is out of the Viper 10x42's right now, but as soon as they get a new shipment I think I am going to pull the trigger on a new pair. I looked at the Euros today at their store, but for the sake of keeping all happy on the home front, I better stick with my $600 limit. Thanks again everyone for your input.
Not saying I always abide by this philosophy, but "foregiveness is easier to get than permission"... :D

I would give it a month or so if you have time.... The euro's have bounced down to 599 a few times. I would almost bet that they have another sale by early Sept.

I think that Cabelas will let you return the Vortex within 30 days though if you see the Euro glass go on sale within that window. I would still wait as long as you can just to see.

I would give it a month or so if you have time.... The euro's have bounced down to 599 a few times. I would almost bet that they have another sale by early Sept.

I think that Cabelas will let you return the Vortex within 30 days though if you see the Euro glass go on sale within that window. I would still wait as long as you can just to see.

Pretty good advice on what is essentially the Meopta Meostar bino.

I have Talon HD 10x42 they are less $ than the Vipers but to me more comfortable to hold, and identical in terms of glass.

$10 and free mystery gift... for 300% more magnification. Bino's are so last year.

Attachments

• zoomies3.jpg
    zoomies3.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back