Caribou Gear

Besides Randy give me some good youtube channels to follow on western hunting & conservation

How about individual videos from outfitters or regular guys? I so much love those North west wyoming back country packing in videos etc. How about western/cowboy history?

For all you solohunter fans, does anyone else think Remi is awesome and that other dude is lame? He's always complaining about how hard it is to hunt with a camera. (If you don't want to do it, don't do it).

Just my opinion.
I like both Remi and Tim Burnett, it's pretty impressive what they do. Wish I could be half as successful not even lugging all that camera gear and basically doing double stalks. I didn't like Tim as much at first, but he earned my respect after watching a few episodes.

For all you solohunter fans, does anyone else think Remi is awesome and that other dude is lame? He's always complaining about how hard it is to hunt with a camera. (If you don't want to do it, don't do it).

Just my opinion.

My wife can't stand Remi, :ROFLMAO: She thinks he sounds arrogant.

I like them both, but I do have a little bit of an issue with Remi. It's the same issue I have(had?) with Bear Grylls when he was doing "Man vs. Wild". Bear would get dropped off and then basically run/climb out so fast that most people die from exhaustion trying to follow his example. He's so fit and capable it's unrealistic for most guys to do what he does lol. Him and Remi are in the same boat in my opinion.

I just started watching Dropped. I've only seen 3 parts of the 36 days straight in the yukon. So I cant give a full endorsement but so far I really like it.

I watched a Born and Raised the other day, for the first time. I had a vomitus reaction to the 2 rushed horrible archery shots the guys made on elk. Both elk died promptly with no issues. Goes to show what do I know?

I watched a Born and Raised the other day, for the first time. I had a vomitus reaction to the 2 rushed horrible archery shots the guys made on elk. Both elk died promptly with no issues. Goes to show what do I know?
If you watch some of the day by day deer hunts the Hush crew has been doing for a few years you'll see some really bad rifle shots and lost animals. I watch their shows and they seem genuine but at the same time they don't seem to take things seriously and worry more about content. All three of them pop their head up right after pulling a trigger and look around asking what happened instead of staying on the gun and following through with their shot. Drive me crazy.

If you watch some of the day by day deer hunts the Hush crew has been doing for a few years you'll see some really bad rifle shots and lost animals. I watch their shows and they seem genuine but at the same time they don't seem to take things seriously and worry more about content. All three of them pop their head up right after pulling a trigger and look around asking what happened instead of staying on the gun and following through with their shot. Drive me crazy.

That’s one of the reasons I can’t stand watching them. They have some really bad shots.

And I get it, it happens when you’re hunting, it happens to all of us. But if it happens multiple times a year, season after season...

That’s one of the reasons I can’t stand watching them. They have some really bad shots.

And I get it, it happens when you’re hunting, it happens to all of us. But if it happens multiple times a year, season after season...

100% agree. That's part of what ultimately made them unwatchable for me.

To the ones mentioned above, I'll add Stuck n the Rut. It's pretty well put together for just being a youtube channel, similar to mountain project.

I really enjoy most of their content, especially what is a pretty unique angle on Alaska. I personally am not a fan of some of the really long range shots they take, but overall they are very good.

I really enjoy most of their content, especially what is a pretty unique angle on Alaska. I personally am not a fan of some of the really long range shots they take, but overall they are very good.
I agree, I don't like how far they shoot sometimes. The alaska stuff is awesome, I want a Bush plane so bad now.

A bit of a shoulder series, but for guys passionate about turkeys I'd suggest Pinhoti Project. No blinds, no decoys, no reaping - just real traditional hunters that have a real reverence for the birds, land, and experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back