Bell and Carlson stock and 7mm 08 barrel

VAspeedgoat

I am having a gun built on my 700 mountain rifle and no longer need the stock or barrel. The stock is for a 700 mountain rifle/ bdl and the barrel is roughly a 2 contour stainless barrel in 7mm08. I think it is 22 inches but can't measure as it is still at the shop. I will verify the length and include pictures soon. Send me a pm if you are interested. I am asking 200 on the stock and 50 on the barrel and am pretty firm at this time.

I have fired about 50 rounds through it, no more than sixty. Will have to look through my empties if you want an exact count. I will have to call the shop to see what the diameter is for you. Not sure if he will be in over the weekend but will get by monday evening. Thanks!

I am not sure of the besding block, but that is the exact model of the gun. I was unable to get in touch with my gunsmith today but will call monday to get the measurement and to check on bedding block. If you are interested in both I will pay shipping and insurance. Thanks for the interest.

No more barrel....... went to shop to get it and glad I was there to witness so I didn't wonder. The barrel had to be clamped so tight that it actually pinched the barrel. I think it was partly due to the slim barrel diameter. So right now the stock is not officially sold but there arw two left on the list. If you are interested let me know by p.m. and I will put you next on the list. Thanks

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back