Beercans and Range Maggots!

CORNHOLI0

I'm up early because I'm going to a honeyhole in MT for antelope to paint big red "X"s on a few in anticipation of hunting season. The horns are bigola this year. If we can't paint them, will at least chase them around in a vehicle and throw beer cans at them to smarten them up a bit. Going to also get a lot of footage, not only of range maggots, but of the nearly extinct prairie dogs, being murderously savaged by a couple freaks with high-powered rifles and thin jacketed ammo.

Sound like fun?? Or what?

HAHA...

Greeny you never cease to amaze me..
Good luck I think.
I am on my way to prescott for some yote shooting and lope footage also....

Delw

haha....

I'm happy ya are out doing something :D Send me that footage soon. I'm waiting and Waiting.... GEEZE *SMILE* TEll wekend warrior t have fun too..... I know you are deadly on the MArmots.. But those Yotes should be safe LOL.. I've seen how ya shoot at them ... Guess I can't say nuch either though huh :rolleyes:

HAve fun BUD !!!!!!

ok greenhorn I know your back ...... I want to hear about the big one you put a red X on....

Delw

Crap, no good goats in MT this year from the looks of it. WIll be struggling to find a 13" buck with 2" prongs. Pretty pathetic. All thier ribs were showing and most looked sorta sickly. No big bucks whatsoever and none of the ranchers are allowing any hunting due to poor goat conditions. :D :D

I'm sure WY crowd will have us MT boys hangin our heads when the lope body count stacks ups.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back