Caribou Gear Tarp

Because Dad did!

Still-hunting through the timber, hard work ethic, desire to figure out what makes things work. Couldn't acquire the taste for maple nut ice cream, nor Olympia beer Little Olys.

Still-hunting through the timber, hard work ethic, desire to figure out what makes things work. Couldn't acquire the taste for maple nut ice cream, nor Olympia beer Little Olys.
Thanks for that maple reference.

Making maple syrup and putting maple syrup on vanilla ice cream. Both are long standing traditions in my Dad's family and certainly something that defines who I am.

plumb_11407.jpg

Thanks for that maple reference.

Making maple syrup and putting maple syrup on vanilla ice cream. Both are long standing traditions in my Dad's family and certainly something that defines who I am.
Maple syrup on vanilla ice cream actually sounds good. Think I had issues with the walnuts in the commercial maple nut ice cream.

1) 870's
2) i have a safe full of cheap guns just like him, quantity over quality used to be the motto (specifically separated from the 870 line because they used to be cheap, but reliable)

Buck Knife Model 118. Ford Trucks.

Here is one thing I DIDN'T take from him. Calling the gas pedal a "footfeet". When he says that, I try and hide.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back