Beat the odds

congrats, are you planning on scouting lots? tell us your plans.
Muzzle loader season opens October 1 so I’ll go down there for shooting light that day and just start covering country. There is tons of goats down there and access is no issue. The ML season I would be surprised if I even see another hunter. Just going to cover lots of country till I find a good goat. Hoping for a 80” which is a push for sask. some years a 80” Is the biggest killed in the provience

looking forward to your hunt and report. With the years Sasky quit drawing these antelope I would have assumed that there was a bunch of big ones to be had. I like the way your province breaks the season down so people can choose their weapon and spread the people out. Thanks god paid access doesn't exist up here eh? its nice knocking on doors and having 90% of people saying give er!

looking forward to your hunt and report. With the years Sasky quit drawing these antelope I would have assumed that there was a bunch of big ones to be had. I like the way your province breaks the season down so people can choose their weapon and spread the people out. Thanks god paid access doesn't exist up here eh? its nice knocking on doors and having 90% of people saying give er!
Yes the laws are in the process of changing unfortunately. In the past it was if it was posted needed permission and if not posted you could go on. Now laws in the process of changing to help “reduce rural crime” I know lots of farmers would not post their land cause they didn’t want to be bothered and don’t care if you were out there. I have hunted antelope down there in the past and you’ll have farmers stop you and tell you about an antelope behind their house you could shoot.

The first year the season opened the horn growth wasn’t real great I think the biggest antelope that year was 80”. Supposedly they have got lots of moisture this year

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back