beardown pics

Elkhunter

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

The second pic is beardown trying to sweat out all the whiskey from the night before. Cool pics, I haven't seen them in awhile.

Nope, he had a rough night before he shot this one. He was lucky to hit it with a rifle. I'm not sure it these pics do those canyons justice, they are nasty. He was even luckier to get the old sow out of the canyon.

Is it required to take the Meat out ?

And where in the Hel;l is he and Why do you need to tell his story and ElkHunter post his pics... He's a slacker :D :D

As you can see this was a real mans hunt, hot as hell(90 degrees), no trails and no bait!!( love ya moosie
) Anyways Stan was not lying, I was sweatin some whiskey out from the night before. We actually just went on this hunt to take a break from scouting elk for the upcomming season. I dont think either of us ever thought we would even see a bear much less take one! I was on the point that you see in the first picture and the old sow came out about 200 yards and I missed bad! Well she made the mistake of comming out again at around 300and I dropped her with one shot from my buddys 06! It took a couple hours to find her and when we did we had to tie her off to a tree and then tie ourselves off to just skin her because it was so steep! It took a while and as you can see it was a chore, those canyons are just flat nasty, especially with the heat and the threat of rattlesnakes being all through the brush. The G&F took a tooth and determined the bear to be 17 years old!! She is pretty small but I guess thats what you get in AZ!!!!
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Moosie,
I've seen a few little guys thus far but haven't even bought a tag yet. It's way too early yet and I've been busy chasing sheds. LOL! I'll get serious about bears come the end of the month when they are around every freakin' corner. No sense wasting a tank of gas yet. LMAO!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back