Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bear takes a dive in Post Falls....pic

supersider34

Here is a bear that was taken off Callinallelk's bait site. It was Johns friends first bow bear. JK is 59 and retired and smoked this bear the other night.
Guess the weight on this bear to see whos all close at guessing weight. It was weighed and know the exact weight of it.
283957.jpg

Sider, NICE dude !!!!! It's always Nice to Smoke a Bear... Some people like Gan-ja, but I like smoking bears too ;)

My guess (Always sux to be the First) will be 100#'s If it Wieghs 350, I'll Apologize. I don't know how far the bear is away from him and keeping in mined nothing to go off of.

Seriously though . He looks liek One happy camper and Should be. CONGRATS !!!!!

Tbone, that's 17# more then your raccoon 5# more then mine ;)

Is there some more to the story ? It looks like he plugged it in the Left front shoulder. Just wondering how far the bear went ? What time did it come in ? are they jsut using cow heads ? Great to see some Bears hitting the ground. Looks like John and Crew do thier job up north. Kudos again to all of them !!

Nice pic! We've got a blonde bear coming into our bait that's about that size, maybe a little bigger. I'm going up tommorow to try and get him. It will be my first bear and it will be with a bow so I'm not going to be too picky this year.

Moosie your right a little more to the story.This bear came in last Friday about 8:00 pm. It gets dark were we bait, because of all the trees in a draw. My buddy could not hold his bow any longer. The bears rump was up hill the arrow went just through the hide. and cut a quarter inch in the left front shoulder. The bear took a couple swats at the arrow to find nothing. After he was hit he walk off. I told my friend that he just grazed him. And he woud be back in a couple days. The bear did and it was his last. He shot the bear at about 15yds through the right lung the bear went I would say 40 yards. I wounder how many elk he just saved? Anyway thats what happend. Im still getting hit. havent seen the black one any more. I might sit tonight for a little while. Say a prayer that he comes in and Ill do the rest. hump hump hump hump . What do you say give this post till the weekend then post the weight. kThere are a couple close weights posted. Shoot to kill. John

Fingers crossed for ya bud !!!! Thanx for the Story. My dad shot that bear I killed 2+ weeks before I shot it. it still came in.

What did it weigh ? I'm guessing everyone guessed already. The rest of the people will just do the averages ;)

Got to love blondes Dawg. Go get it.
Moosie how is your bait coming. Any updates on your bait site? Any pics or anything hitting it?

WOW.. this bear weighs anywere from 78# ~ 150#

10 guess's totaling 980# averaging 98#. Now take a Bear that weighs 250# using the Same Ratios. Guess's wouldn't fall on the Low side but using the Same high and low ratios would weight from 199# to 382.5#

If the picture was taken a Bit different, Im guessing there would some Guess's at over 200#.

Back