Bear takes a dive in Post Falls....pic

Cathunt... the head is in the picture..... Who takes a Pictures of a Critter without the Head.

How big is this bear ?

bear.jpg

It's a trick... guess low ;)

I would say that bear is a dink, and a sow. Because the sow's rub out befor the Boars. I'll will say about the same as a Jack rabbit from down south, Boise. After it is skined and boned out less all fat maybe 25# meat. But It is dead meat. Good Job. Save the Elk for the hunters.

Ok here you go. The bear that was in the first Picture's weight was 109#. So lets get close to all the bears for the Pic's. Hold them Like you would your Wife or Girl friend LOL. You should Give thank's for the Blessing. Regardless of the size. Just Think How many hunters get nothing. Or Don't get the chance to hunt.

Bear was a Dink, I have Video of me following it, HAving it Bed down and Me shooting it. It is Not rubbed out at all. It had Super good hide. I shot it in the Eye on the Side that you saw, and Blew the Face off the other side, thats why there isn't a Full picture.

...as far as the Meat, I'm guessing there wasn't any .. ;)

It looks like the face is rubbed around the forhead and eyes. Was it a sow? How much meat did you get? 6 package of smokies? Good Thing They add 20percent pork LOL. Just kidding. That was a good one to test guys on. Bear smokies are the best with mixed in cheese.

If I get a Chance I'll dig up some footage of it "rolling over".

I think it was a male if I remember right.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back