PEAX Equipment

Bear & Moose Hunting in Alaska.....

Taxidermy_woman23

:) Anyone looking for a hunt up in Alaska? I have an outfitter up their I have put on my website. This is a unique guide service I highly recommend her. Her lodge is 51 miles North of Fairbanks. She has no running water, no electricity, and the nearest mail delivery service is some 40 miles away. The only way to contact her is by E-mail.

Alaskan Adventures offers a full guiding service for Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Moose, and Pike. They also offer sight seeing trips, Bed & Breakfast, and camping! :)

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/akwmnres/index.html

:) Im headed up to Alask to hunt this year,next year,the following year and once more in 2008. :) hey your outfitter lives 50 miles from me,hmmmm! must live up the Steese Hwy then.

I am not sure exactly what Highway she lives on or next too. You will have to check out her Address on the Web Site. I know she lives out in the Stix.....

The Livengood cut off is at mile 75 of the Elliot Highway about 90 road miles north of Fairbanks.

The area has a fairly extensive trail system due to decades of mom & pop mining and is hilly which lends itself to early season moose. I haven't hunted it myself but know of several guys who hunt bears there. The bears don't get huge but there are supposed to be good numbers of average to 6 footers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back