Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bear Attack Washington

That chart he's using came from group who does the gambling odds, they aren't real statistics. Just don't engage, the beast is slumbering lol.

Edit: As they say, don't poke the bear :p

Regs can make for over population of species. Human habitation is constantly spreading, pushing human habitation into species territory.
Pa. has very liberal fall bear hunting and a large bear population. No dogs, no baiting, strictly hunter fair chase. (Don't talk about tough terrain or undergrowth till you hunt our hills and head high laurel tangles). We're lucky and thankful. It's not hard to learn to live with bears and protect yourself.

As the new HTM, I delcare WA to be one of the all-around crappiest states in the union. If there was a crappy state all-star game, WA would be on the starting lineup. If there was an Oscar category for crappy states, WA would be nominated but probably lose to Oklahoma, because it can't even be the best at being crappy.

Have you ever wanted to step over a half-dead junkie on your way to take out the trash? Do you enjoy Boston aggression but don't care for the amenities and activities available there? Try Seattle! Want your car stolen while you're fishing? Or are you interested in being accosted by lunatics living in the forest while recreating? Well then you'll love 90 minutes of driving across 15 miles of King county into the MBSNF! And if you're looking to be soaking wet all year round while also rubbing your burning, wildfire smoke-filled eyes - look no further!

But wait, there's more! Self-aggrandized culture, galaxy-scale hypocrisy, and organic racial segregation are FREE when you move in now!

Don't hesitate - the crappiest state on the west coast is waiting for you to move in so they can jack up your property taxes while giving the mega corporations more tax breaks!

As the new HTM, I delcare WA to be one of the all-around crappiest states in the union. If there was a crappy state all-star game, WA would be on the starting lineup. If there was an Oscar category for crappy states, WA would be nominated but probably lose to Oklahoma, because it can't even be the best at being crappy.

Have you ever wanted to step over a half-dead junkie on your way to take out the trash? Do you enjoy Boston aggression but don't care for the amenities and activities available there? Try Seattle! Want your car stolen while you're fishing? Or are you interested in being accosted by lunatics living in the forest while recreating? Well then you'll love 90 minutes of driving across 15 miles of King county into the MBSNF! And if you're looking to be soaking wet all year round while also rubbing your burning, wildfire smoke-filled eyes - look no further!

But wait, there's more! Self-aggrandized culture, galaxy-scale hypocrisy, and organic racial segregation are FREE when you move in now!

Don't hesitate - the crappiest state on the west coast is waiting for you to move in so they can jack up your property taxes while giving the mega corporations more tax breaks!
This bear video has really started a terrific social commentary.

HTM= one-liners, look at all them sissy words, you're fired! Seriously, you must really have a lot of time on your hands to hate Washington that much.

HTM= one-liners, look at all them sissy words, you're fired! Seriously, you must really have a lot of time on your hands to hate Washington that much.

But it's my first day :(

And indeed, I do hate WA with a fiery passion. My mom just went on chemo, so I do visit and try to keep my spirits high, but it's always a really shitty experience, and always for a multitude of reasons.

That thing about getting the car stolen is real, btw. Happened to me in 2015. I was fishing the Sultan river for bulls and some tweekers stole my car and stripped it down. Snohomish co sheriff offered me the door back when they found it.

WA don't need no water let the mother burn.

Good thing auto theft and drugs don’t happen in Montana

This bear video has really started a terrific social commentary.

Ben, my friend, how would you like to visit a place where algae can grow outside of the water all year round? A place where where one of my friends once found an orange needle cap in a fish's stomach. A place where you can forget about ever seeing the horizon. A place that criminalized young people buying a Ruger 10/22, and demonized the "rogue" sheriffs who resisted that nonsense.

A place that has orcas (a globally distributed animal, but theirs are best), but you can't see them from the beach and if you get too close in your boat you get fined.

Never yet had a vehicle stolen. When spidey sense tells me “these mfers will rip you off” I pull the run relay.

Texans didn't do well in the transition from horse to vehicle. One thing can be said for WA, when I'm driving there I only feel like I'm going to die sometimes. In Texas it's a much more frequent experience. Stuff like this happens regularly but never makes the news: (Oh yeah WARNING that video has attempted murder in it)

Back to the bear attack, still waiting to hear which woke policy(s) were responsible for this attack?

Bear season opens 8/1. Two bear limit. OTC tags. What am I missing?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back