bcat how are the pups

Jason,
Good to hear from ya again. Hey email me or give me a buzz sometime on the pups. DOnt want to use this for a private email place!!! :D :D :D Wanna hear the news on old scoop too bud! bcat

Amen to that John! We have had a little run of bad luck with the pups (USUALLY HAPPENS THAT WAY WITH THE GOOD ONES) one died, and I think a hoot owl took the other two they just disapeared. We have some Eagles living right here in the grove by the house, and a hoot owl or two, so its hard to tell but we are down to three from the first litter. The other litter, I can only idnetify one of the pups as being a hound dog (DAMN COW DOG MUSTA GOT HER TOO), and I am afraid to make the judgement on it, so I guess they will be someones town dogs, or SOMETHING :D :D They have totally changed their looks in the last couple weeks, and I see alot of "COW DOG" in most of the pups. SO I guess we will just have to breed them up again real quick and start from scratch. The three walker pups are doing great and now I just have to remember who I promised first!!!! :D :D :D bcat

John-I will save ya a cow dog/lion dog cross !! :D :D :D Then ya can use it all the time!!!!HEHEHE No just kidding!!! I have never seen one that was worth a darn but generally they never make it to the stage of having thier eyes open. This one caught me by surprize, as I didnt ever see our cow dog near her pen. They sure are looking very suspicious tho the last few days. But John, one way or another i will have ya at least one of the pups out of the same female and the same male before this fall. The timing should be about right, the pup just wont be quite as old. Youll be able to bond with it better anyway. :D bcat

Hell Cuz,
we might have to throw a coydog in the pen the next to\ime she comes in heat :D

I know they might not look right now, but we can see what they will do on dry ground.
Even if the heeler did get to her, they will break quick with the proper handler. And if they chop timber like the mom, that should be a plus!
I think I will start on my book now
tree Hound breakin 101

i have no doubt that they will do fine! I guess that track that I called an otter followed us home
You know what I am talkin about.
Thump

Boy Thump I dont know????????? If the cow dog did get to her, they might nave a good nose as he backtrails us all the time till he finds us :D :D :D I dont think its a very good idea. I got a couple pups from a guy once that were i/2 dingo and half black and tan and I had them exactly three days. They were TOTALLY WOTHLESS.......... Never know I guess but I would rather put the dogg food into one I knew was gonna make the grade!!!! I guess a few more weeks or a couple more months isnt gonna make or break me on it, so I guess we will see. Still gonna breed the POO dog back ASAP. Hound trainin 101 souinds intrestring THump

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back