Barbie Doll Hunting

Didn't she shoot a mountain goat and participate in a Stone sheep hunt with Bryan Martin a couple of years ago? You should have some inside intel, Greenhorn.

Did I miss something? If Cushman looked half that good I might take him hunting!

Check the list of names on the right........Actually, as a non-facebook person I may have wrongly assumed that was a list of who was logged on to her page, my bad

Attachments

• cushman.jpg
    cushman.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 169
A very close friend recently went on a high fence elk shoot in Canada. He didn't tell me about it until the day before he left and brushed it off as a last minute reduced price deal. I didn't buy the line and was closed mouth about it.

He knew I wouldn't approve and after returning he made a couple of failed attempts at somehow legitimizing the affair. Even suggested it was a tough go but I think he read my cold speechless stares. I have not said a word about it which is killing him and I have to admit is very tough and have tasted blood more than once biting my lip but my silence has really made him squirm.

I really appreciate Big Fins insight on the industry and it gives me a great appreciation for what he does so well. At 20% success and 25-30K per session that means you are facing 150K to get one episode of a public land elk kill on tape. It's no wonder why most don't go down that road.

Even at the prices these high fence places get for the competitive outdoor film industry you are money ahead to spend that to get a kill on film in one session.

For us it sacrilege but their does seem to be an audience for it and it's survival for those who are stamping out the same product. I understand it I just don't like it.

I am looking forward to Randy's RMEF episodes and am happy they have teamed up with a guy we know does it right.

Check the list of names on the right........Actually, as a non-facebook person I may have wrongly assumed that was a list of who was logged on to her page, my bad

Ah yes that is my list of friends on Facebook guess I should have thought of that lol. I don't follow her either it popped up as sponsored suggestion site I guess since I follow other hunting people

A very close friend recently went on a high fence elk shoot in Canada. He didn't tell me about it until the day before he left and brushed it off as a last minute reduced price deal. I didn't buy the line and was closed mouth about it.

He knew I wouldn't approve and after returning he made a couple of failed attempts at somehow legitimizing the affair. Even suggested it was a tough go but I think he read my cold speechless stares. I have not said a word about it which is killing him and I have to admit is very tough and have tasted blood more than once biting my lip but my silence has really made him squirm.

I really appreciate Big Fins insight on the industry and it gives me a great appreciation for what he does so well. At 20% success and 25-30K per session that means you are facing 150K to get one episode of a public land elk kill on tape. It's no wonder why most don't go down that road.

Even at the prices these high fence places get for the competitive outdoor film industry you are money ahead to spend that to get a kill on film in one session.

For us it sacrilege but their does seem to be an audience for it and it's survival for those who are stamping out the same product. I understand it I just don't like it.

I am looking forward to Randy's RMEF episodes and am happy they have teamed up with a guy we know does it right.

Had a BIL do the very same thing and I did the same thing as you. Whatever floats his boat, I guess, but don't try to pass it off as hunting. "Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back