Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bad Language post (Adults only) :

someone posts a message like that and there is no way their identity should be withheld...purely for safety sake of course. Obviously he's a loose canon so if we all knew who he was maybe we would think twice about engaging in a pointless verbal wrestling match with him.

Damn. Glad I didn't have to read that entire post over there looking for that quote, apparently it is the wonder lawyer. Some of his posts I would shake my head on and others I couldn't disagree with. This solidifies things for me.

Glad you can let this roll off Oscar, you are a bigger man than me.

I'm ass usming that we're talking about this guy right?

.... I guess I'm not smart enought to link it up.

Check out posts 91 and 98 I think it is on the Locked thread...

I'm surprised that the guy is a "lawyer" but hates liberals??? Isn't that like saying you're Christian but hate Jesus?

It was SAFARIguy something or other from Monster Mulies... He's a Lawyer so Knows he can't sue me for useing a Forum name... DelW and his Lawyers went through that already :) HAHA

YAh, you guys know I don't take much to heart.. I can Sleep still at night. I have more important things to worry about, Like whether I'm gonig to hunt Bou and Brownbear this year or Borwnbear and Moose :)

post a link.

Oscar, if he thinks your wife's ass is fat show him that picture of your man boobs.(i've seen your wife's ass, its not fat....could use some pimple cream though)

Oscar, are these your boys?

mommy_has_a_big_fat_ass.jpg

Sounds like a lawyer to me and a fudgepacker as well. Sure is a good thing you can't hunt someone down through the internet or there would be a sudden spike in body parts found in the woods. I think your wife's ass is absolute perfection but I told her I wouldn't tell so keep it between us. Thanks.

Maybe he wasn't calling you a Morman who is a f**er, but calling you one who is an f**er of a Morman. Judging by the 4 kids, I'd say that statement would then be accurate. ;)

I haven't got a clue what this one is about, haven't been paying attention. Anyone who brings someone's family members into a fight is a worthless human being though.

And I've seen your wife for real (not like these goofballs on here ;) ). It's disgusting how pretty she is. Most women couldn't hold a candle to her and it's all natural. Heck I invest in Clairol and Cover girl to look a third as good.

Here's my latest PM from Mr.Safariasyoucanthrowhim,

"You are a $*)Q!#@$ fag, I will meet one of you one day and i swear on your mother shitty life that i will kick the everliving $*)Q!#@$ shit out of you"

Now, for the serious question, there is legal grounds to file a suit is there not?

If I could, I think I'd have the little shit arrested just to screw with his mind..

:cool:

Saw where he just got another post nuked on MM. After some expletives, it explained that he told this info by DK himself, and then did some research. With friends like that......

If you want to figure out who this guy is, just look for the absence of some promient MM posters that you would have expected to make some statement and they haven't. It is obvious that he knows DK.

There is no link, they removed his post. It was in Moosies post linked to here and told us all to f... off, then told how he was told about the incident from DK himself.

I don't know who he is, just have some ideas from the abscence of certain people with other long time handles that haven't posted on this subject. It is pretty easy to use another computer and create a different "persona/handle"

Back