PEAX Equipment

Bad deal...

I bet it was an inside job. Those workers have been there for weeks strategically placing explosives on all the supports. It was GW. I’m convinced.

I bet it was an inside job. Those workers have been there for weeks strategically placing explosives on all the supports. It was GW. I’m convinced.
GW is an A-hole for sure, but anyone who doesn’t believe that a ship x couldn’t be attacked at a critical time is probably a conspiracy theorist.

Seeing how Rand Paul votes, I would say you want it there when you need it, while favoring personal responsibility for your neighbor.
How the fck do you think you know what I want?

@SAJ-99

What is a better outcome in this situation?

1. US taxpayers pay to replace the bridge that Maersk destroyed while also killing several human beings.

-or-

2. Maersk paying to replace the bridge Maersk destroyed while also killing several human beings.

I know which one AOC would choose, but I'm not stupid enough to presume that because you're a liberal you'd do the same thing as her.

It went down about the way you would have if you had your legs knocked out from beneath you by a ship.
I'm not suggesting it was planned as some here are assuming. Just seems weird that the entire bridge would go down. I would have assumed a bridge that big in that busy of a port would have been designed with a potential collision in mind. Most things are built for worst case scenario. Especially fed and gov things like this. At least around here they are.

I'm not suggesting it was planned as some here are assuming. Just seems weird that the entire bridge would go down. I would have assumed a bridge that big in that busy of a port would have been designed with a potential collision in mind. Most things are built for worst case scenario. Especially fed and gov things like this. At least around here they are.
I'm pretty sure this bridge pre-dates when vessel collision forces (certainly those of this magnitude) were included in the design code. I don't know what would've been included for it, but it certainly wouldn't have been designed by today's standards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back