Bad Day, get me some liquor

smalls

Definately a not so great day today.

A deposit check from my old landlord bounced and the company whose name is on the check has a disconnected phone number.

AND...

My girlfriend got lice from a patient at the hospital. Luckily they noticed in the exam room and she was able to be sterilized in there, but for good measure I am going to buy some RID for her, that shit makes my skin crawl. I think I will sleep on the couch tonight!

BUT...

My day will likely turn around as I will be headed up to the Sturgis Bike Rally at about 5pm and going to a Kid Rock concert at 10:30 tonight. SHOW ME SOME TITTIES!

grouphug.gif
Big group hug for smalls. (Well maybe not too close until things get settled with your girl ;) )

Now take a big deep breath and go have a ball at Sturgis. Snap a few shots while you're there for us too.

Dang, If I were closer I would join in, I need a new bitch for the back of my bike. It's a red Honda 125cc Scooter! I don't have to get tattoo'd do I?

Was the Kid Rock concert cancelled too? heard on teh radio that some of teh entertainment was cancelled due to sponsord pulling out. That would sure suck.

Have fun in Sturgis. I spent half of my life there and this is definitely the one week a year to be there.

Hey there teammate don't let those creepy crawlies keep ya from shootin' straight come opening weekend ;)

....now I've gotta get access to the adult section
...Del??? :D :D

I used two disposable cameras between Thursday and Saturday nights, many breasts to be seen. I just have to find a place to develop what some may consider "lewd" or "obscene" material;) Pictures to be posted when I get them back.

The Kid Rock concert kicked ass. He wasn't part of the group that pulled out, the headliner of that lineup was BB King.

MarvB, for all of the debauchery, I took it easy and scouted my way back home yesterday. that proved fruitful as I gained access to some primo land and spied some dandy goats.

rockon

Sounds like a great time. Doing Sturgis one year is one of those on my "list to do before I go".

FYI, for those of you who have not gone digital yet because you thought you couldn't afford it. Last time I checked Walmart has about three digital cameras under $30 including this one for 16.67. Ladies and gentlemen for us internet junkies there is just no substitute for digital.

0002133184379_215X215.jpg

I have a digital, but I was worried about taking it to the concert and getting drunk and breaking it. Or just losing it or having it stolen.

Man- Mo's gettin' some hairy forearms on her ;)

We did the digital jump just this year and do I ever love it...take a zillion pics and just throw out the crap you don't want....which for me runs about 90%...I ain't no mtmiller with a camera :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back