Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Backpacking store in Phoenix?

mtmiller

Delw, Basser, whomever....Is there a decent backpacking store in the Valley of the Sun? I want to look at some Black Diamond tents (or anything else not available in Havre:D), but can't seem to find anyone carrying them in the area.

thanks mens.....

Granted, I haven't lived there since 1996, but there used to be an REI out in Tempe. Plus, there is a Cabella's and Bass Pro, although those are not exactly "backpacking" stores.

Craig,
In phoenix I am not sure, there used to be a really nice one in Flagstaff, I bought all my stuff up there years ago.
if there is a place in phoenix and you find one let me know I will pick it up for you and ship it, we ship every day.
Cabelas is right across the street.

I will do some checking also

MT everyone is saying REI here in az
one on southern and priest s.w. corner in tempe and one on cactus and paradise valley parkway west of p.v. mall.

MT everyone is saying REI here in az
one on southern and priest s.w. corner in tempe and one on cactus and paradise valley parkway west of p.v. mall.

Del/Guppie, I hit the Southern/Priest store yesterday. They don't stock Black Diamond, just order.:BLEEP::BLEEP: I guess that is fair since I only want to test drive one and order on-line.

Jigmaker, I will check on the Hike Shack,,,,thanks...

I visited Bass Pro yesterday, nice store.

How do you guys deal with this weather? Between the Cubs yesterday and a couple rounds of golf I am a walking tomato. Time to medicate with some Saphirre/tonics...yeah baby.....

Cubs??? WTF! Who'd watch the Cubs?? ;)

If you ever get through SLC, Black Diamond has a big store here.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back