Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Back Pack weight, I won't talk about it any more ...

A therma rest is jsut as light as the Foam with less Space. the bivi is jsut a SACK, notthe tent Bivi. It's jsut a Extra BArrier from the weather.

I might get a Perscription from a Doctor. Since my Aunt can Write them having her own Practice .. Buuuahahah !!! I jsut never mess with Advil, let alone whatever else you typed. I'll call her tomorrow thoiugh and see what she says.

LOL on the Deoderant. HAve you ever Smelt me after a Day of Hiking.... T-bone should be so Lucky I bring it ;)

The 8oz is for ALL my Bathroom stuff ya dork !!!!

As far as the Snake bite kit, It's 2 oz and I hear there are an ASS-load (Note and ASS load is alot more then a Chit load) of Snakes in that Area. It's all fine and Dandy to say Walk around them but when I'm glassing and One sneaks up and Bites my ASS I'm not Sure Tyson will suck out the Venum ?

Also, Notice the Sat phone is off the list... NO play by Play this time ;)

Check-in with St Peter:

St Peter: What is your IQ?

1st man: 165

St Peter: What did you do on earth with the great wisdom God granted you?

1st man: I was a great surgeon. I saved the lives of many hundreds of people.

St Peter: come on through the gates.

St Peter to 2nd man: What is your IQ?

2nd man: 145

St Peter to 2nd man: What did you do on earth with the gifts God granted you?

2nd man: I was a great inventor. I developed many products that improved the lives of thousands and thousands of my fellow man.

St Peter: come on through the gates.

St Peter to third man (destitute halfwit): What is your IQ?

3rd man: 75 I think.

St Peter: Did you get your sheep yet?

:confused:

Marv, Moorhead (not More Head) is on the wrong side of the river, don't go over there much.

And moosie, "the p-jelly is for my butt". Don't you know you're supposed to use water based lubricants, like kentucky jelly. It may be years before you live that one down.

Moosie- Don't listen to these "your not going to have enough water" pussies, grab your rifle, a day pack candy and nuts and go kill a fuggin sheep!

I don't think you need the sanke bite kit in the crags, now if you were hunting along the Middle fork (there are plenty of rams low also) you might need it but thats just another reason to wear whites. You won't need the iodine tablets in the crags either unless you plan to drink from puddles. All the cricks in the crags are fine. I do think you will need sunscreen and bug dope. Avon makes a form of skin so soft with SPF 30 in it. Works great for no-see-ums and skeeters.

Back