Caribou Gear

Back from Wyoming and headed to Africa...

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Howdy to ya all,
Been a spell since I stopped in for a drink, but figured I would check it out before headed back to Nigeria. Had a great time up in Wyoming and just got back last night.. 4 cats treed and two nice toms on the dirt, but missed out, or rather should I say got stepped on by another outfit on a true ram killing monster tom that tipped the scales at 170 or better.. That is the way it goes I guess.

Sent Oscar an e-mail to see if anyone is interested in doing a swap for a inshore salt water fishing trip..??? Will provide first class lodging for 1 to 3, include meals, 4 to 5 days fishing on a 22" center console, reels, tackle and promise if the limit is not taken each day on either speckled sea trout, flounder or sea bass, will send the person or persons home with at least 50 lb's of boneless fillets. (Will do anyway just to clear out the freezer) :D
Can also throw a night or so out in New Orleans or Baton Rouge. Bottom line is it will be a good time any the only expense besides your transportation to Covington will be fishing license and booze... (Know how much a few of ya drink) hump

Figure someone might have a good mule deer hunt, bear or something worth trading out on. Or will consider others in different areas. Be it spring or fall...
Anyone interested, just drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and we will work out the details..

OK Oscar, jump me arse for not posting this in the swap area :eek:

Glad to be back and hope to hear from ya soon.
Cheers,

I am also in Lagos, but spending most of my time offshore out of Port Harcourt. I love working for ExxonMobil, but hate Nigeria. So, after two years rotating in and out of Africa this will be my last trip as I have accepted a better offer with British Gas in Russia.

Back