Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bachelor Group

BigBuxMT

My cousin took this picture in the area we hunt for mulies. An hour later he had the bigger buck, the one on the right, broadside at 40 yards. He took a shot with his bow and the arrow glanced off some sagebrush and flew right over his back. He was a 4X4 with decent eye guards and he figured he scored somewhere around 160. I went about two weeks later and seen 17 different bucks. Got 100 yards from two shooters, one I figured was a 155-160", and the other was about 170-175. Couldn't get any pictures of them though. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Pryor Bucks resized.jpg
    Pryor Bucks resized.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 296
The buck on the far right told me that he wants to hang out on my living room wall from now on...
Please pass along information on his whereabouts.
Thank you..

LOL....Yeah I would have to get a better look at him before he would go on my wall after the other two I seen, but he's a nice buck anyways. Sorry can't reveal where I hunt, too many people already know, they just don't know how to hunt the area.

Hey Jayme doesn't he live just south of Canada but a hair north of Colorado? I think I may have told to much, I'll shut up know.

schelmster

Hey Jayme doesn't he live just south of Canada but a hair north of Colorado? I think I may have told to much, I'll shut up know.

schelmster

Sorry looks I double clicked.

Well Scott since you told everybody twice, I guess I can say you pretty much nailed it in the area you described. I just as well tell everyone now it was on "no tell'em ridge". Thanks buddy.
Hey when you gonna post pics of your bull?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back