Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

BA Lost Dog 15

Wapiti23

Hello everyone, I am considering to buy this sleeping bag for an up and coming deer hunt. I was wondering if any of you have used this item and what your thoughts are on it? I sleep pretty warm and was wondering if this would work okay with an insulated sleeping pad at say the 20 degree mark or so? Any thoughts or info would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry you lost your dog.What's his name? What area?
What kind of sleeping bag are you considering? 🔥

Big fan of BA I have a twenty degree(lost ranger) that I bought almost twenty years ago and its been keeping me warm ever since. You should be fine if you sleep warm I also have a super light liner that I put in and have slept down to negative ten with no problems.

Ok thank you for the info. If needed I could pack a few extra sleeping cloths for I won’t be too far from the pickup.

I have a never summer zero degree and would not go anything less than 0 after using it Canada, Montana, and Alaska. But then again, I’m a big sissy and get cold pretty easily. I also got a “medium” insulated pad and it was not good. Returned it and got a insulated neoair and happy I did.

Have the BA Lost Ranger finally got a good pad made all the difference in the world in terms of meeting its temperature rating.

I have the lost ranger as well, I like it a lot. Roomy enough I dont feel super cramped and I'm a big guy, 6-3 and 265 lbs. I have the hinman foam pad for the high insulation value. When i want more padding i throw another air mattress under it. When it gets really cold, down around 0 and less, I put my puffy pants and coat on and I am plenty warm, teens and 20s i just leave my merino base layers on and maybe a sweatshirt and I'm toasty warm..

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back