B.A.D.A.S.S. #10 - Mystery Ranch Bighorn pack

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Seems everyone agrees that we should make the Mystery Ranch Bighorn Pack the next item on the list.

We're now on drawing #10 in the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight. Every time we have ever had a drawing, Mystery Ranch has provided us with a pack to one of our members. Not sure how many Hunt Talk guys have ended up with free packs or $250 gift certificates from MR, but quite a few. Big thanks to them for their continued generosity.

I don't have one of the Bighorn packs. I have two Crew Cabs, two Longbow packs, and a Metcalf. I know some guys who have the Bighorn and claim it is the best day pack/ three day pack MR makes.

To go to their site and see all their products go here -------> Mystery Ranch Hunting Packs

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would contact Mystery Ranch and let them know that supporting out TV show and website is noticed by the self-guided public land hunter. The link is below.

They love our show, our audience, and the connection it provides to the self-guided hunter. They love it enough that when you see the 2014 hunting catalog, it will have a big feature on our show and our website.

Contact information to let these folks know of your support is below. I hope you will click the links and email them.

> Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

> Mystery Ranch contact - https://forms.netsuite.com/app/site...98&redirect_count=1&did_javascript_redirect=T

I will announce this winner by Monday evening, maybe sooner.

big-horn-fol-lrg.jpg

Thank you sent to Mystery Ranch.Thank you Randy for a great T.V. show and all that you do for us with this forum.
Randy

This was the first sponsor e-mail where I was actually able to tell them that I currently have their products. For the last six years I have taken my Mystery Ranch 3 day pack (green in picture) on every military mission and hunting trip I have been on. It functions as good now as it did the day I got it. I carry C-4, det cord, rope, metal detector, initiators, blasting caps, bang stick/pole, food, water, etc etc etc with me in this thing. It is far and away the best bag I have ever owned. The crew cab is not only great for hauling meat, but it carries our dismounted robot perfectly (bottom picture of my team member)…..along with the spare batteries and whatever else we need. One of the good things about being here during the draw down is that I got a brand new crew cab and brown 3 day pack (middle pack in 1st pic) when I got here. Gonna put those things to good use when I get home too.
Randy, I would like to opt out of the drawing for this particular prize because it's one of the few items that I don't need and would like to see someone else get it.
DSC00143.jpg
DSC00007.jpg

Boom...done. Thank you Randy and Mystery Ranch! When I was looking at getting a new pack, I had thought about this one, but I decided to go with the Crew Cab instead. I could always use another one though!

This one I did sign up for! I bought a CC because of all the positive comments on this forum....and I told MR that! Same with Federal, my 300 wm loves the premiums! Now they know!

Message sent. Another great sponsor. Ray, nice pics, how are things going over there these days? Still by SHAF?

Things are going good…..minus the flu I just got. We only have about 70 people total on this camp and it has just about got everybody. I thought that I had avoided it until I woke up this morning. :W:

The mission and IED's have slowed down in my area lately so I think I will be heading to another place where we are needed more. Probably in the South somewhere.

Minnesota, I should be home by the end of May. I had to cut my Archery Elk hunt down from 30 days to 4 days when I cam out here. That hurt too because I used points to get that area. I can get in the draw while I'm here though for next year.

Thanks chuckyd313

I didn't get a pack for Christmas so I hope my name is on top of the Big Fin nice list.

Back