Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

AZ402 elk mount

Delw

Elkbooth.sized.jpg

ok stan tell us about it..

Delw

That mount turned out great Stan!! Now I know what to look for in Reno next weekend
wink.gif
. Should be a blast up there, lookin forward to shootin the bull with ya for a little while up there.
biggrin.gif

The mount is the 402 P&Y bull I shot from 2001. The pic is of the booth we have at some of the National shows (SCI,RMEF). I'm real happy with the way the mount looks.

Stan,
The mount looks outstanding!! Sure, wish I was closer to the west to get to the show and actually see it! What a georgious Bull! Congats again!
ElkhntinMD

Is it the horn mount or the head mount? I take it its the horns?

Nice mount.. I mean the taxidermy is great. But couldn't you have held out with something with a bigger rack?

You know for a show, those booths with big racks will draw attention. I doubt anybody will stop by with those little antlers in the center of the booth.

I was thinking the same as Greeny, I'm just glad he said it and not me.. That poor little elk.. it didn't even have a chance to grow up
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great pics and great mount.. wish I could be there to see it

bump, for the guys that wanted to see a pic and for my gigantic ego. Somewhere on this site there is a field pic also..

Hey, nice bull.

I was just wondering where/when that muley on the left came from? That is a fine animal also.

Todd

Cool Moosie, thanks again for the help.

Weathered Horn the buck on the left is an AZ buck from the late 70's. It was scored for the first time last year at 238 and some change.

STAN.. I called him back at 5 my time and me was still fighting head winds in LIEk LAramee WYOMING.... FAR cry from Boise I tell ya.. HE said he should be hear tomorrow but I have to Travel somewere to get it, I'm guessing not to far, BUt I'm guessing it'll be in my afternoonn meeting.... SO you'll owe me a beer
wink.gif

Back