Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AZ spring draw results

My wife and I drew javelina tags, no big surprise there but I was hoping 20 points would get me a Goulds turkey tag. I guess not.

My two buddies got drawn for Jav, posted last Friday on their cc's - looks like I was not so lucky this time around! Darn.

25 points for a turkey!

pretty confident my group is heading backfor javelina. Most of us have a loyalty point and the only person that has checked their card had a charge. Maybe my favorite hunt of the year

Gf and I got hit last Friday, it’ll be her first archery hunt, so she’s really excited. I mirror Tone, I think the spring Javelina Hunt is my favorite of the season

amateur...

Looks like I gained point #28 for my Goulds. Not really the record I want to break.
True dat
For the first 2 years when they started points for turkeys I didn't realize that you could apply twice in one year. Missed the boat on 2 fall season bonus points.

You guys are making me feel bad for drawing a Goulds tag with only 19 points. Keep after it, you got to draw sometime.

Gf and I got hit last Friday, it’ll be her first archery hunt, so she’s really excited. I mirror Tone, I think the spring Javelina Hunt is my favorite of the season

We drew for he same unit..only issue is hers is January archery and mines February HAM! Well, guess this means we oughta get some OTC deer tags...gee dang

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back