AZ spring draw 2022

Only took 24 points but I got my first turkey tag. Also three javelina tags for the family.
Holy cow?!? 24 years to turkey hunt. They’re practically counted as a nuisance around me

Holy cow?!? 24 years to turkey hunt. They’re practically counted as a nuisance around me
Its the Goulds turkey, pretty hard to draw. You can get two points a year plus loyalty and hunters ed, so it was 11 years to get the tag. But I have drawn 4 AZ bull tags in that time.

Its the Goulds turkey, pretty hard to draw. You can get two points a year plus loyalty and hunters ed, so it was 11 years to get the tag. But I have drawn 4 AZ bull tags in that time.
Dang you have drawn four elk tags in Arizona in 11 years that’s some luck. Kill some good bulls with those tags ?

I only had 12 points which is chump change for Bison.
Congrats on the bison tag! Which hunt did you draw? I used 34 points a few years ago on the long early hunt and got one DIY on day 23. Tough hunt but rewarding when it all comes together.

I got two $25 charges. Only put in for Goulds turkey so maybe got lucky.

Congrats on the bison tag! Which hunt did you draw? I used 34 points a few years ago on the long early hunt and got one DIY on day 23. Tough hunt but rewarding when it all comes together.

I got two $25 charges. Only put in for Goulds turkey so maybe got lucky.
Congrats and good luck to you on the Goulds!
I drew the early June hunt 6/10-22. I'll have a shorter window to get it done, but won't have to fight the snow. From what I hear this hunt can be a great lesson in patience for sure!

Dang you have drawn four elk tags in Arizona in 11 years that’s some luck. Kill some good bulls with those tags ?
Haha nope, I have killed bigger bulls in CO but I am not picky. I have seen some good ones though. Two late rifle tags, late muzzy and an early archery in 27. All with no more then 4 points. 80 percent of tags are random and it helps if you have a lifetime license.

If you are not picky on units, 4 tags in 11 years is doable. I know of a late bull hunt that takes 5 points. With hunter Ed and loyalty that’s only 3 years without getting lucky.

Maybe someone can post when the specific unit draw results are available. I checked earlier today but was still in a pending status.

I only had 12 points which is chump change for Bison.
Yeah especially when you get two a year but hey take the luck when you can get it! Congratulations. I should be putting my name in the hat but always just buy a point for the hopeful future.

Yeah especially when you get two a year but hey take the luck when you can get it! Congratulations. I should be putting my name in the hat but always just buy a point for the hopeful future.
Yes you should start applying as long as you don't have any conflicts for the dates. 80% of the tags go in the random!

Congrats and good luck to you on the Goulds!
I drew the early June hunt 6/10-22. I'll have a shorter window to get it done, but won't have to fight the snow. From what I hear this hunt can be a great lesson in patience for sure!
Kelly - We helped a young man on this hunt last summer. Hit me up if you have any questions or want to hear about our experience.

Just checked and my CC got hit for javelina. No surprise as my second choice was a guaranteed draw. Hopefully the first choice hit. No update on the website yet.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back