Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

AZ javalina

I got 42m/urban archery. my 5th choice. all I have to do is get up on my roof around sundown and I should kill one opening day. Those fuggers been rootin up all kinds of stuff on our property. Congrats on the 32 tag I was wanting to do a real hunt this year but got scuffed by the draw again.

I also got 42M. I'm not sure were I will go this time though. In the past I hunted the Mc Dowell mountains But the last time I was there Scottsdale PD ran me out. Said if he saw me in there agin he would arest me. Can't hunt the west side eather most of that is Peoria and you can't even use a B-B gun in that city. So Thought I might try out east in 39M. Never hunted there but what the hell it's hunting

You know it's bad enough we have to get drawn to even hunt Jav. Then we can't get drawn for the best spots, or our best spots are gone due to the urban sprawl. I sure miss the good ole days when we were still a little western state that was nice to visit but no one wanted to live here. Aghhh.

J.D.

Got drawn for unit 22 archery only.
Hope you all do as good as me this coming year. Look to go 3 for 3 in a row.

AZcharlie there is legal area on the back side of the mcdowells you have to check in and they will give you a map. I dont like to hunt it much but there are pigs in there. I thought about 39m also but Im up in Cave Creek the northern portion of the unit so driving to scout and hunt there would be a pain in the arse. I dont know where youre at but you could try looking around New River area thats where Ill be hunting. I shot mine this year in 42M near New River. It was my idea to have 42m as 5th choice and I got tags with 3 other guys so its my job to find the pigs. Shoot me an email if you want I should have a few herds located by January! :D
[email protected]

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-26-2002 10:57: Message edited by: FEW ]</font>

Just looking for info on Javelina first time going with some friends that have been in the past. Can some of the same techniques be used as I use with CA. hogs?
TX

Back