AZ gonna post results this week?

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This is usually the week that AZ posts elk and antelope results. Hoping to have an elk tag in my name when the results are posted.

They say the date is April 23rd for tags being mailed out, but last year, the day results were on the phone system would be the equivalent of tomorrow, with Friday being the day for web results.

Thinking a Unit 10 pronghorn tag would be worth my 15 years of applications. Dream on Fin, dream on.

I hope they post em up... I am holding out on my NM elk apps until I see AZ results.

I'm due another elk tag, by my way of thinking.

Antelope in 10 would be sweet...I'd settle for my second choice area though.

They told me 1st week in April.... but hopefully they are early...Sorry boys its CJ's turn...[ homefield advantage]

Here are the dates the last 3 years. Tomorrow would be a good bet.

2007-Fri-March 23rd/10:00 a.m.
2008-Wed-March 26th/around 10:00 a.m
2009-Fri-March 27th 11:30ish a.m.

I hope so. Can't take this suspense much longer.

Trade my AZ elk tag for an AZ antelope tag. Will through in my MT elk and deer tags to go with it.

I Would guess no later than Tuesday the 30th, I really thought the 26th would be the day.

The antler growth will be top notch this year. The rut activity (Elk,Deer) should be better should be better as well.

Fin, I was up in 10 over the weekend.. Saw four bucks. Three were so-so, but the fourth one was about 17 inches. Not real heavy, but really pretty. Good luck with the draw.

I have a bad feeling I didn't draw an archery bull tag even though I squirted some cow estrus scent around my mailbox. I was at the AZ G&F Expo today and I am almost certain several of their employees were pointing and laughing at me. Maybe it was because of the great "skill" I showed firing a glock for the first time :eek:

My 14 year old outshot me bigtime. So I was both proud & a bit embarrassed--I taught him everything he knows, after all. :hump:

C'mon, mailman! Bring me my tag!

My name is DDD... and I'm an Elkoholic.

AZ Draw Results are available

The AZ draw results are up, it is better to check online as it is to try to call in and get results. I hope everyone has better luck than I, Nada......

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back