AZ Elk draw date

received an e-mail from azgfd reminding hunters to make sure their credit card info is current and that there is still time to update their card info. the draw is soon. I anticipate the 1st week of april for results to be posted. anticipation is already killing me

received an e-mail from azgfd reminding hunters to make sure their credit card info is current and that there is still time to update their card info. the draw is soon. I anticipate the 1st week of april for results to be posted. anticipation is already killing me

You draw for elk every year - what do you need to sweat;)

I'm going to pay you or Buzz to fill out my apps from now on.

CC hit for $587.50, looks like I'll be in Az come Sept., good luck to the rest of ya'll.

If you applied on line, check your credit card. They started charging them on Tuesday.

CC got hit last Tuesday. Me and my two hunting partners will be headed to Unit 27 for the early archery season. Can't wait to hit it after 12 years of applying.

I,ve got some money on Ohio State [20-1] and Uof A [25-1].. so tommorrow I win and I lose:)

I just wish they could fix the prompts and let us know Approx when things are ready... they wouldn't even tell me "if" all the credit cards were hit yet:W:

Looks like I'm SOL

Yep Me too ... they told me today that .. its possible that some tags could go back into the pool "if" some hunters funds are rejected... but I can't see how anyone would do that..... looks like I get to go with my son-in law for his cow hunt... oh well better than nothing...

Back