Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AZ Draw

I keep opening this thread to find out but every time I’m left unsatisfied.

So which is it boys......

Is AZ or CO colder??????
I agree with twsnow18,CO has colder areas,my whole family lives in Arizona,and that answer is straight from them,enough with the drama, as who even cares.
This thread is about Ely tags,not weather.

And the site is down.....

The phone line is operational, though. Headed down for a fun December hunt. I'll be helping my dad, who has the tag.

Last edited:
Results are out today. Excited I drew a bull tag! However, I don't have the experience to DIY. So I'm going to get an outfitter and try to learn as much as I can. I don't come from a hunting family or have many friends that are into it like I am. I hope this is not blasphemous on this forum.

Results are out today. Excited I drew a bull tag! However, I don't have the experience to DIY. So I'm going to get an outfitter and try to learn as much as I can. I don't come from a hunting family or have many friends that are into it like I am. I hope this is not blasphemous on this forum.

Smart move. Congrats on your tag and good luck on your hunt!

Briggs- it should be a great year for unit 10. Lots of holdover bulls from last year. It was discussed in a recent podcast by Jay Scott. That was my first choice. Grateful for my tag though...unit 8 late rifle. Good luck!!

3rd year of applying and I got lucky! Late season unit 4a rifle. If anybody has any info on the unit, please shoot me a pm. Thanks and good luck to anybody who drew a tag

Most of the late rifle bull units were affected by a nasty snow storm. There weren't many bull elk taken or late rifle cow for that matter. They are getting good rain right now and should be good hunting this year. I hope you all have excellent luck!

Me and the wife were luck enough to get drawn for cow, but unfortunately my son didn't get drawn for the youth hunt.

Congratulations! Mine and the wife's arrived today as well. As long as we get some moisture this summer, the elk should be awesome.

Totally lucked out this year and drew a late season rifle bull tag!!!! And THEN I also beat all kinds of odds out there and drew a archery Pronghorn tag!!!! Never thought I would even get the chance to hunt Pronghorn in Arizona, but here I come!!!! Fall can't get there quick enough now!!!!

Totally lucked out this year and drew a late season rifle bull tag!!!! And THEN I also beat all kinds of odds out there and drew a archery Pronghorn tag!!!! Never thought I would even get the chance to hunt Pronghorn in Arizona, but here I come!!!! Fall can't get there quick enough now!!!!
My wife’s already tired of hearing about elk all day every day.

Congrats on your double.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back