AZ Draw Results are Out

FEW

I got more bonus points

Bighorn Sheep-Not Drawn
Antelope-Not Drawn
Deer-Not Drawn
Elk-Not Drawn
Turkey-Not Drawn

So anyone have any recomendations on antelope or whitetail hunts? I think I may go the landowner tag route if I can still find one in NM... I need to kill some chit!!

DEER Not Drawn
ANTELOPE Not Drawn
ELK Not Drawn
BGHRNSHP Not Drawn

DEER Not Drawn
ANTELOPE Not Drawn
ELK Not Drawn
BGHRNSHP Not Drawn

So much for beginners' luck

And I just was reading about a guy on bowsite claims he's been drawn 9 out of 11 times for elk. 4 of those were bull tags - go figure...
confused.gif

Probably in the shitty areas and shitty hunts. Either that or he is full of shit.

DEER Not Drawn

ELK Draw .... unit 23 north Dec 5th / 11th Cow

This is the first time I have put in for Elk. I can only hunt the Dec hunts. I thought I would try unit 22 bull 1st choice / 23 cow second choice to go with the 23 whitetail tag. The hunts run back to back. Only I didn't draw the Deer (or 2nd choice 36b). I now have 2 deer points. I drew the first time I put in for any Az hunt. That was Dec whitetail 34b a few years ago.

Any late season unit 23 experience out there?

elk-no
deer-no
desertsheep-no
antelope-no

But, I got another point, its just a matter of time...

On the plus side though, one of my best buddies who lives in AZ drew one of five bull tags for a good unit. His 12 year old nephew drew a late kaibab tag, as did 4 of his other hunting buddies. So, for once, at least I know a few people who drew. I may even have to slip down there to help them out if I get time.

Dear Elkgunner:

Thank you for your recent Arizona Big Game Drawing applications. We are pleased to provide you with your results. We thank you for using our on-line application process and wish you Good Luck.

Species Choice Status

BIGHORN SHEEP Unsuccessful
ELK Unsuccessful

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back