Caribou Gear Tarp

Az draw results are avail.

Bighorn, UNSUC
Lope, Unsuc
Deer, Unsuc
ELK...... REJECT DUE TO WRONG LICSENCE PREFiX????

Nada for me :MAD . Guess all just have to buy a new bow for stick and string deer.My friends wife got cowtag in 9, and my father in law 6a cow. At least I will still got to use my binoes this year.. Congratz to all who were so lucky!! elkay

danr55 said:
Hey John, Did you ever get that pig butchered? How's my game bag doin?..

:cool:

No, it's still in the freezer. Sorry about the game bag, you should have charged me rent on it! LOL By the way, how did your hog taste? I'll bet it was awesome! I'm sorry you didn't get drawn.

Mr. Del didnt drawn crap..... cause he f'd up on the drawing apps

Hey cmc you going to be in town this week? I got some money for you

Delw

Nope... staying home.... tuning my bow for my antelope hunt. :) and my rifle for my coues deer, and pattern testing my shotgun for turkey... :D

If you want one still, mail it to me... PM me from AZSJ and I'll hook ya up. I got some tickets if ya want one. Bummer on the apps man. Maybe a nice Texas hunt in your future?

later
cmc

Muskrat finally drew a tag! Well, 2 actually...

6A Muzzleloader Bull
24B Mule Deer
23 Turkey - Not drawn (I can live with that)

Maybe this will be my year in AZ! I'm pretty stoked... Unit 22 Bear in Sept, 6A Elk, then ol JLG has GENEROUSLY offered to help me terminate a 24B mulie.. now an OTC archery Coues in January would be a crowning achievement.. woo hooo

Not counting chickens before they hatch mind you... but it doesn't hurt to dream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back