AZ BIG GAME RESULTS ARE UP BY PHONE

STILL buisy

STILL BUISY..... BUt called the Credit card and it wasn't charged yet.. so..... I actualyl lucked out and DIDN't DRAW !!!!!!!!!

Fingers still crossed ;)

well good news an bad news

was drawed for a turkey in 27 idont remember putting for that area

got another dan elk tag for 5a dont remember putting in for that area

an my first antalope tag in 19b

no deer this year

i have to correct my self i was looking in last years book my turkey is in 23 an my elk is in 3 b an antalope is 19b

I have officially........called 1196 times and still busy :eek:
CONGRATS to you AZHUNTER ;)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-13-2002 19:24: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

YOPU get off the FUGGIN phone... 1486 times !!!! :( BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

YAH... STILL BUISY

For first year aplicants, Flipper We're a bit anxious aren't we ?!?!? I'm calling to find out I DIDn;'t draw though... I'm probably the only one doing that !!!! HAHA !!

YES anxious :D :D :D

guess I wait to call bout 3:30am est thats when I got thru last nite :rolleyes:

Not only am I a 1st year applicant, this is also my VERY 1ST time for a elk tag period!!!

Well I finally got thru..............BUT
I did...........not draw a AZ elk tag :(

But there is always next year......:D

Hey Oscar now can I use the $$$ and come to Idaho buy my tag across the counter and hunt elk with you.....................PLEASE :D :D

I didnt draw for nothing, daughter didnt either....

Time to go bow hunting again...

Tim(tnctcb) and I are thinking about going to idaho this year Now due to the draw its looking more promising....... Come on flipper you can tag along also....
Delw

ALL joking aside Del, I really don't know if I could handle those elevations in Idaho.

And I would really hate to go all the way out there to find that out and to ruin someone elses hunt. :(

Flipper I sit on my ass all day and smoke.. I think you could handle them as well if not better than I... the first day is a killer but the second day is better.....(altitude sickness) we could goto colorado I know places to drive to then we can hike a few miles.....

how about desert deer somewhere?

I need to go eat bbl...
Delw

Just got off the phone didn't get deer or elk this time. But my grandson got his second choice for juniors-only deer in 12-A. So I am looking forward to taking him on his first deer hunt.

Can't go to Colorado either.........been huntin for 26yrs......can go most anywhere to hunt except Colorado......no hunter safety course. Never needed one so I never took it. And in CO if you weren't born before...like....1935 you must have one.

Where else can we go to elk hunt?????

Hey AZ is that a doe hunt or a buck hunt?.... If its a buck hunt make sure you give me a call

Flipper we can hit ol bobs for elk see this link I am sure the elk is huge now Texas Elk Link

or Idaho

Delw

Back