AZ 2nd chance to update Credit Cards

rustednuts

Link
AZGFD offers final opportunity to update credit card or debit card information​

Posted March 10, 2021​

Customers who applied for 2021 elk, pronghorn hunts have until 5 p.m. Friday, March 12

PHOENIX — As the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) prepares to complete the random draw for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, there’s good news for customers who may have recently experienced difficulty updating their credit card or debit card information.

AZGFD has set a deadline of 5 p.m. Friday, March 12 to update credit card or debit card information.

No action is needed if the credit card or debit card used at the time of application is still in good standing. Otherwise, applicants who have been issued a new credit card or debit card, a new expiration date, or had a change to their card’s number should visit draw.azgfd.gov/. Scroll down the page, select “Update Credit Card” and follow the prompts. Note: It is important to update payment information for each species for which an online application has been submitted.

Applicants are responsible for keeping their account information current. If payment is declined at the time of the draw, the application will not be drawn. AZGFD no longer calls customers to obtain payment on drawn applications if their credit card or debit card has been declined. Also, if a credit card or debit card has been used to pay for more than one application, the applicant is responsible for notifying their financial institution that multiple charges could be simultaneously processed from AZGFD.

AZGFD will announce on its website and social media channels when draw results become available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.

I'm thinking the AZ system was compromised some how. I know myself and many others have had fraudulent charges right around the time the draw was "supposed" to happen. Could be just a coincidence... Any way I called my banking company and they were able to see a lot of weird activity that I could not see on my end. Cancelled the card and disputed the charge. I'm glad that they gave folks an opportunity to update card info on their site. However, I think they should have sent out an e-mail beyond just publishing it on their site... Someone is going to get screwed because they didn't get the word.

I'm trying to update mine and it says you have to put the "Your full order number on your receipt".

Of course my full order number is some crazy long string of numbers, letters and dashes. When I copy and paste it in there it says only numbers and letters are allowed. I've tried deleting the dashes but that didn't work. I've tried using the first or last part of the number and that doesn't work.

Anyone successfully update their card?

I'm trying to update mine and it says you have to put the "Your full order number on your receipt".

Of course my full order number is some crazy long string of numbers, letters and dashes. When I copy and paste it in there it says only numbers and letters are allowed. I've tried deleting the dashes but that didn't work. I've tried using the first or last part of the number and that doesn't work.

Yeah, had that happen too. Just keep trying, maybe use a different internet browser.

so I got that issue using firefox. I used Edge and was ok using the whole string.

I finally got it to work. Have to make sure there aren't any spaces left at the end when you copy and paste.

Thought I had done that earlier too, but finally got it to go through.

Was having to verify by clicking on the pictures that I wasn't a robot before it was all said and done.

Anyone getting their cards charged yet? Really hoping not to draw an Arizona and New Mexico late rifle elk tags. 1 tag would be great but I already have a Utah antelope tag (got lucky for the first time in my life and drew a western hunt expo tag...$500 in raffle tickets later 😂).

The only thing I am paying for is my Mortgage. I can't afford to take other credits because I won't pay for them. I am not making a lot of money, but I understand that I need to have my house when I am old, and I decided not to think a lot and take a mortgage. I used the services of a Mortgage Broker to get the best offer. He explained to me what advantages I have as a first-time buyer, and he analyzed the market and told me about the offer which I will be able to pay monthly and have the possibility to make some savings.

Last edited:
Back