AZ 2019 Fall Draw Now Open

Course deer revenge coming in rifle season. Stick and string is very fun, but I want to eat one of those little deer. So, rifle season it will be.

Will probably apply for a sandhill crane hunt to add to the end of that deer season, if so lucky to draw.

Good luck to all.

Note, even if your youth hunter missed the elk/antelope draw in February, the $5 non-resident youth license will get them in this draw and next year's elk/antelope draw, thanks to the 365 day license.

My wife wants to do a week-long international vacation the week of Thanksgiving, so just doing points this year for AZ deer instead of applying for late Kaibab. Still going to apply for a sheep tag, though.

Course deer revenge coming in rifle season. Stick and string is very fun, but I want to eat one of those little deer. So, rifle season it will be.

Will probably apply for a sandhill crane hunt to add to the end of that deer season, if so lucky to draw.

Good luck to all.

Note, even if your youth hunter missed the elk/antelope draw in February, the $5 non-resident youth license will get them in this draw and next year's elk/antelope draw, thanks to the 365 day license.

If I hadn’t drawn NN deer I would have been trying for Coues deer in AZ. It’s on the list for sure.

Since I can shoot three per day I’ll leave myself outta the crane drawing, but for anyone who can’t hunt them where they live it’s a worthwhile thing to do! It’s funnest with decoys but unless the decoys are pretty good it requires some other tactics as well.

BigFin if you draw a crane hunt you’ll have an absolute blast. I’ll have to listen to that podcast again and write down the name of that decoy company.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back