PEAX Equipment

Atv headlight

BillDoe708

Looking to add a headlight to my Honda rancher. It would be nice to see when I have my plow lifted. Also when trail riding and hunting to see what I am turning into.
I like to run my koplin fuzzy hand muffs in cold weather so I'll need to mount a bit lower on the handle bars.

Anyone done this before?

I have not done it but Walmart has cheap 3inch LED lights. I am sure you could come up with a bracket that would allow you to mount it somewhere on the handle bars. I rigged up a set for the front of my boat that uses a down rigger plug as a power source. Makes those early morning runs up river so much safer.

i put a pair of small led lights on my grizzly/{i believe they were ni lite 18 watt work lights off of amazon} around $30 and they work great,they also dont pull much juice so the charging system has no problems with them/i just have them wired into my acc plug wiring circut on a toggle switch,,,very pleased with them.

I just did this on our Polaris, I purchased the Nilight light bar on Amazon for about 30 bucks. It comes pre wired with a switch and wiring harness, all you need. It was pretty simple to hook up. It sure lights the place up, very happy with it so far.

Back