Caribou Gear

Atv headlight

BillDoe708

Looking to add a headlight to my Honda rancher. It would be nice to see when I have my plow lifted. Also when trail riding and hunting to see what I am turning into.
I like to run my koplin fuzzy hand muffs in cold weather so I'll need to mount a bit lower on the handle bars.

Anyone done this before?

I have not done it but Walmart has cheap 3inch LED lights. I am sure you could come up with a bracket that would allow you to mount it somewhere on the handle bars. I rigged up a set for the front of my boat that uses a down rigger plug as a power source. Makes those early morning runs up river so much safer.

i put a pair of small led lights on my grizzly/{i believe they were ni lite 18 watt work lights off of amazon} around $30 and they work great,they also dont pull much juice so the charging system has no problems with them/i just have them wired into my acc plug wiring circut on a toggle switch,,,very pleased with them.

I just did this on our Polaris, I purchased the Nilight light bar on Amazon for about 30 bucks. It comes pre wired with a switch and wiring harness, all you need. It was pretty simple to hook up. It sure lights the place up, very happy with it so far.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back