Attn: Waterfowl fanatics!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
On the back end of the hunt I've got a new to me wine fridge im gonna use to dry age my ducks before plucking them. Im looking forward to dialing that thing in so I've got a 12 duck fridge to turn those ducks into culinary magic.
You have my attention.

Ditching all electronic decoys this year, which I have been slowly doing anyways.

Making a portable panel blind that can be ran as a wall, half circle for 2 guys, full circle for 1 or add another panel to make an a-frame. I've had 85% of the materials for 2 years but have been lazy.

Really need some raffia for my boat blind

Not wasting so much money hunting locally to go on a trip or two out of state

Anyone want to recommend the best pair? Every pair of neoprene I've tried have lasted less than one season and they leak.
Breathable?
I have a pair of Frogg Togg Chesapeake. I somehow managed a triangle tear but some flex tape fixed that in the field (worked so good, it will not come off to fix with a actual patch)

Rogers breathable waders are Frogg Toggs labeled as Rogers and much cheaper. That will be my next pair

Breathable?
I have a pair of Frogg Togg Chesapeake. I somehow managed a triangle tear but some flex tape fixed that in the field (worked so good, it will not come off to fix with a actual patch)

Rogers breathable waders are Frogg Toggs labeled as Rogers and much cheaper. That will be my next pair
I dont care breathable or not just as long as they stop leaking I hunt a lot of deep mud and it seems walking in that pulls the seems apart.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back