Attn: Waterfowl fanatics!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
You got 2 widgeon and didn't put them in the photo? Now I'm pissed. 😉.

Felt the same way when. I read it.
Ya I know, the third guy was slower getting to truck and I had to rush to work so no widgeon photo. And I know better than to engage with negative Nancy's

For the record we took the boys out this morning for youth season. They sailed one goose. Lots of woodies but there just a little too fast for them Haha. No pic as my cam on my phone is not working. They had a good time and got a good laugh at me falling down in 3 ft of swamp water at 5 am.

For the record we took the boys out this morning for youth season. They sailed one goose. Lots of woodies but there just a little too fast for them Haha. No pic as my cam on my phone is not working. They had a good time and got a good laugh at me falling down in 3 ft of swamp water at 5 am.
Its unfortunate there is no documentation of the 5 am swamp bath.

It has been a very odd season for me so far. Warm weather, birds not decoying well. Shot some teal this last weekend, the latest we have shot teal by far-usually maybe get a few opening weekend and then they are gone. Wood duck numbers way down in my honey hole. Lots of divers around that will not decoy.

*And yes I do shoot the sawbills, gotta have chili meat!
Ducks and Geese from K Lake.JPG
Ducks from K Lake (3).JPG
Ducks from K Lake (2).JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back