Attention Washingtonians

WH's OutdoorsChick

Just wondering…

I know us Washingtonians were talking about doing a New Years gig Together, but since Tony and Kraven are real Close and then there is the New Kid from the Tacoma area! I know that there are others from our area, so would y’all Washingtonians Like to meet up before Hunting season, Like In August for a Dinner or something????

I speak for Both of us, WH and I would love to go out with y’all….Anybody is invited….IF you are interested let me know and I will track down a good date and Place

Bye Y’all
hump.gif
hump.gif

Hey now that sounds like a good time.I would be willing to head for a dinner or whatever to meet everyone here in the state.I can probably get Cameron to tag along aswell.He posts on here occasionally.

OK....Well I know where y'all are at so I will try to find a Cool Place near the Tacoma area....Is that a Central Enough Location??

I can not remember that New guys Name from Port Orchard...Does anybody know him???

Whenever and where ever is fine with me aslong as it doesnt interfere with hunting. ;) Tacoma you trying to get me lost in that big city. ;) :D

Hey,,how about the Red Lobster???Its right off the freeway,at 72nd....And they have good food too
drool.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

I can contact Raybow, he is up in Bellingham, I don't see him posting much any more, but he drove a long way the last time we had a little get together, and it is good to advertise well ahead of time, there are others that would probably be interested... Good luck with that....

Yep,,right off I-5...There is even an Olive Garden in the same complex....Even a Garts Sports with gun sales and everything
hump.gif
:D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

I'll let Quick Draw know about this,,maybe she'll want to come too..Hell Kraven,, maybe with her along we'll get a free dinner :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Quick Draw is my daughter, and everytime I take her to the outdoor show in Puyallup, she ends up getting free stuff from outfitters, and vendors
hump.gif
Them folks want to charge me double :eek: if not triple :confused:

Hunterman(Tony)

Yea, you have to pay more so the venders can give things away to others more deserving... lol ... :D

Now come on Russ,,,you know it wouldn't be fair for them to give both of us a free trip
hump.gif
The other hunters might talk
elkgrin.gif
Besides there was a few outfitters that were in AWE of the great shape I'm in....They stood with their eyes and mouths wide open, and asked" How do you walk out hunting??" Made me feel real good
hump.gif

WHOD,,,Quick Draw is going to be 21 this comming Monday the 12th...She looks alot younger than that...

Hunterman(Tony)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back