Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Attention Washingtonians

So far six
hump.gif
drool.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Max
They're not working you that hard, or that late :D :D :D , that you can't get to Tacoma by 6 or 6:30. I'm sure we have crossed paths someplace, maybe even shared a hunting camp or two. You can make it, give me a chance to figure out, where. :D

WW

OK the date is hi lighted on the calendar.Sure hope I can find the spot we are going to ;) Sounds like a FUNNN time on the 24th I will be there for sure.

Looks like I will be going to the Lake Washington Jakes Day in the early afternoon then heading down for the lil get together at the Red Lobster.

I called last week and they told me to call back this week, They won't make them til a few days before the event, but they said I can make the Reservations so I will call on Monday or Tues.... See I am on top of it :D

Kraven....what are you going to do in Lake Washington

WHODC I am going to the Jakes event for the Lake Washington chapter of the NWTF.The event is actually in Renton at the rifle range.If ya dont know what Jakes event is,it is an event for kids.Going to have firearm safety a trap shoot and various other things plus a BBQ.

I'll be there, I got my work schedule today and I don't have to work that day. So I will be there with my folks.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back