Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Attention idaho wolf hunters!!!!!

Muley Crazy

Attention Idaho Wolf Hunters a buddy is offering a great deal to all ID wolf hunters.

Predator to Prey Skull Cleaning, is offering the following;

A Free Wolf European skull mount.

This offer is for your first, legally taken Idaho Wolf for the 2011 Wolf season. I have a skull cleaning business that uses colonies of Dermestid Beetles. Each Skull will be cleaned by the beetles, degreased and then whitened for your final display. To take advantage of this offer you will need to call, Tony Hook @ 208-740-7330 and make arrangements for the shipping. You will be responsible for the shipping to and from my shop in Payette Idaho. We are glad to have this opportunity to help out the Idaho resident hunters or non resident hunters that are taking advantage of the Wolf season for 2011. This is normally a $120.00 service and is now free to you, to help and get a few more wolf hunters into the field and a few more wolves out of Idaho.

Tony Hook 208-740-7331

Predator to Prey Skull Cleaning

Also if you can get the skull to caldwell I (Muley Crazy) will take it to his house and bring it back, let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 986
  • IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 866
  • Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 945
That's awesome! I was wondering what I was going to do with one if I got it. I even started to think it may not be worth the effort of dragging one out but this would make it all worth while!
P.S. we have had a few different reports of wolves not far from a local hiking trail. I may end up there the next morning I have off.

I just spent a day over a stinking pot on my cook stove doing last years whitey.Hell of an offer here guys and gals.Hope to hear some reports of success soon.

I hope to take advantage of this offer. Sweet deal. Thanks for pushing to get a few more folks out in the field controlling these predators.

Wow, that is a great offer! I wish I was able to go wolf hunting in Idaho this year. I hope all the wolf hunters have a successful season.

Thats an awesome offer, I will be doing my best to fill at least one tag!

Is this offer still good? Just got my skull back from my taxidermist. Would love to do this if your still willing.

I took Tony up on his offer this winter! :) The whitetail euro I did but he did my wolf free of charge.
IMG_1561.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back