As they lay

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjones
  • Start date Start date
That picture kicks ass, but I’m always a bit spooked by those closed eyes!
I made a poor shot near sunset, bumped him twice, so I left him overnight. Luckily he died within a few yards of where I last saw him, I guess the closed eyes are a result of not dying quick? Not ideal but I got him after a sleepless night.
 
Congrats on the bull!

How many inches did you chop off the barrel of your Renegade?
I replaced the original (26"?) barrel with a Green Mountain carbine barrel (21") about 25 years ago. I guess that company no longer exists?

The gun has a great feel and balance, it came back out of the gun safe when New Mexico re-banned scopes a couple of years ago.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,134
Messages
2,250,878
Members
39,098
Latest member
MuskegMunitions
Back
Top