At least he didn't disappear and pretend to be dead out in the bush this year . . .As usual, waiting for the story.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At least he didn't disappear and pretend to be dead out in the bush this year . . .As usual, waiting for the story.
Nice, dude.My wifeās pronghorn from today.View attachment 418567View attachment 418568
Awesome!My wifeās pronghorn from today.View attachment 418567View attachment 418568
That's an amazing pronghorn! Congrats!!! And to take it with such a classic and beautiful rifle. What's that Ruger chambered in?
6mm remThat's an amazing pronghorn! Congrats!!! And to take it with such a classic and beautiful rifle. What's that Ruger chambered in?
Beautiful. My father in law has loved that cartridge for a very long time. I've never gotten one, but it's hard to argue with you about that.6mm rem
The Lords Antelope cartridge
![]()
Thatās what my wife has too. M77 tang safety in 6mm. Seems to be the day of the 6mmās!6mm rem
The Lords Antelope cartridge
![]()
Nice bull Randy.
I made a poor shot near sunset, bumped him twice, so I left him overnight. Luckily he died within a few yards of where I last saw him, I guess the closed eyes are a result of not dying quick? Not ideal but I got him after a sleepless night.That picture kicks ass, but Iām always a bit spooked by those closed eyes!