Yeti GOBOX Collection

Artifishal

Irrelevant

I thought it was a pretty cool activist docu. But I've been very anti hatchery for a long time, we waste so much damn tax payer $$$ on them which such little return on that investment I don't see how anyone could support it.

Highlight: Montana was the shining example of what wild fisheries could be without hatcheries.
Lowlight: Tribal lawyer in a dress on a dock talking with her hands... I just couldn't take her seriously.

Maybe this should have been in a different forum. I apologize to the real fishers out there.

Just Watched it. It was a good documentary, and they have some good points. I think this day and age that damn removal is definitely needed, we have other ways of producing power. And ways to store water
Matt

I think the idea of dams are great, but we should take a page out of the European book and build them in the mountains above the anadromous fish zone.

Pretty interesting piece.

Having met a few people trying to make a living fishing out here, it is tough to think of the impact it would have on their families (at least for a few years) to shut down the hatcheries.

But for the benefit of the resource I think it needs to be done.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back