Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arrow dipping/cresting or arrow wraps??

wilecoyote76

Are there any other archers out there that dip and crest their own arrows? I just finished up some for myself and another arrow flinger and was curious if most people use the arrow wraps or do the dipping/cresting way of touching up arrows. Most people think I put way too much effort into arrows but I say otherwise. They look good in flight, look good in the quiver, and if I ever have to retrieve one, hopefully easier to find!!

Here's a few pictures of the arrows I will be using to harpoon game this season. I've heard good things about Bohning Blazer vanes so I will give them a try. Hopefully they don't let me down!

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

Here's a few others I did for my brother. He has something for shield cut feathers so I did some up his way. Also, if anyone has seen Ted Nugent's full length white ones...well, I dipped some of those too! They are way cool. Three white feathers and a bit of spice with a crest!!

Img_0004.jpg

Img_0008.jpg

Hunting season is close so lets see some of the arrows you'll be dressing up those quivers with!! :D :) :D

I crest some of mine been to busy lately but I enjoy doing it and making them look good. Yours turned out great. It is time consuming but I really enjoy doing it.

I agree about doing an awesome job with his arrows. Wilecoyote has done the cresting on my arrows for the last few years and they are sweet. I love watching the white and orange fletchings bury into an animal. Thanks again Willie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back