Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arizona Wildcats!

naturebob

How bout them Cats Beating Duke last nite in the garden in NY. Team Looks like they are well balanced, have a good point guard , share the ball and very talented. Hope fully a team from the west can win it all this year. I thought they might be to Young ,but they got Nick Johnson and Ashley look awesome. Duke is always overated too. So who knows. If Duke is good this year the Cat are definitely more talented. Arizona has allways put more players in the Pro's, just doesn't get the respect cause of where they are located. I Think they got as much of a chance this Year as anyone. OH! theres a Great Football game tonite too. in Tempe.. #12 ASU and a descent Arizona Team. Always a fun Game......BOB!

AZ always manages to beat someone good then choke when it matters. Duke will still have the better season.

~A Blue Devil

Hey, I am More a Devil fan than a U o A fan But When Your schools BB program aint had a good team since the early 80's in the Ned Wulk coached days. I been a Wildcat Basketball fan since Lute arrived.. My Daughter Graduated From ASU 10 years ago. I cheer for both schools except when they play each other. Just like to see the State of Arizona get the respect it deserves.in sports.None of the Western States Schools get their due Nationally cause they always play late nite. games. Just yesterday I heard a national sports talk show say #1 Arizona State beat so and so, when it was Arizona that was #1 and won You here that 3-4 times a year on national sports shows from the Eastern Bozos that don't know the difference. I am from Phoenix and pro Az in all sports. .....BOB!

cats..

Bob, you were right on about AZ basketball. Your timing about mentioning our decent football team was off considering they didnt show up for the ASU game a few days after your post. If anyone thinks Duke is half as talented as AZ (this year) , they obviously didnt watch the game nor watch any of UofA's games this year. Quality team (and deep) from top to bottom. Their total tournament record and national championship speaks for itself. They have a shot for another title and are stacked with better recruits coming next year....

The Cats Showed America Why they are # 1. Went into Michigan At Noon today ,10 am AZ. time after a cross country flight and beat the getto boys They are a Young team with a lot of poise . Down the whole game they never panicked, Great win. I have never seen a U of A team play so calm......BOB!.

Back